The Coastal Surveillance market research report from Emergen Research was developed after careful examination of the industry's important commercial information and wide geographic distribution. The study offers in-depth coverage of the Coastal Surveillance Market's qualitative and quantitative analysis, as well as vital statistical information about the market. In addition to providing up-to-date forecasts through 2021, the research report also provides historical data from 2017 to 2018. A summary of the company, product portfolio, strategic partnerships, and business expansion plans are included in the report's profiles of both well-known and up-and-coming industry participants.
According to Emergen Research's most recent estimate, the size of the worldwide coastal surveillance market is anticipated to reach USD 43.19 billion in 2028 at a consistent CAGR of 3.1%. Increased asymmetric engagement, technological developments, and a growing emphasis on coastline security across several nations are all factors contributing to the steady market revenue growth. For coastal security, including offshore asset protection, asymmetric attacks are a serious concern. Oil wells, pipeline loading arms, floating LNG platforms, and drilling rigs are just a few examples of offshore vital infrastructure. Coastal surveillance systems use geospatial analytics to detect asymmetric threats by using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to do real-time data analysis to stop any such engagements, averting significant financial losses.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/644
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Elbit Systems Ltd., HENSOLDT UK, Thales Group, Indra Sistemas SA, Terma A/S, Frequentis AG, Konsberg Gruppen, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Saab AB, and FLIR Systems
Target Audience of the Global Coastal Surveillance Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Get a discount on the Global Coastal Surveillance Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/644
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market Segmentations of the Coastal Surveillance Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2021 and 2028. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Coastal Surveillance market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Large Scale Coastal Surveillance
- Moderate Scale Coastal Surveillance
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Maritime Monitoring
- Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance
- Search Rescue
- Electronic Warfare
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Coast Guard
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/coastal-surveillance-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In August 2020, FLIR Systems made an announcement about the introduction of SeaFLIR 280-HDEP, which is a coastal surveillance sensor system. SeaFLIR 280-HDEP is developed to be used in any maritime mission situation and offers unparalleled battlespace awareness and agility support.
- Intelligence gathered from coastal areas is crucial for vessels to enter and leave a harbor easily and safely. Rising incidence of illegal/illicit activities in coastal areas, including illegal trade and smuggling has been fueling deployment of moderate scale coastal surveillance systems.
- Coastal surveillance systems are essential to deliver real-time information about coastal area activities to coast guards. Coastal surveillance systems offer complete control over a coastline area by delivering precise recognition, tracing, and identification of high-speed and small targets that may enter an under-surveillance coastal zone. Coastal surveillance systems assure total shore-based situational awareness, thus avoiding illegal occurrences and activities while safeguarding marine life, environment, and critical infrastructures from any kind of intrusion.
- Maritime monitoring offers real-time information to promise environmental safety monitoring, navigational alerts, collision avoidance, intrusion detection, and vessel traffic control. Primarily, maritime monitoring is required to improve offshore installations’ protection.
- Coastal surveillance market in North America contributed largest revenue share to the global market in 2020, due to growing deployment of advanced coastal surveillance systems to provide improved safety to coastal operations and presence of leading costal surveillance solution providers in countries in the region. In addition, presence of the longest coastline line in Canada is supporting demand for coastal surveillance in the region.
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Coastal Surveillance market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Coastal Surveillance market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/644
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
soil testing equipment market
gaming console market
back and neck massager market
functional ingredients market
personalized therapy biosimulation market
health data archiving market
space mining market
acrylic resins market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: Multiexperience Development Platforms (MXDP) Market, Connected Mining Market
Trending Title: Security Orchestration Market, Marketing Automation Market